SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Spending Freeze.


Today is the day, today is the first day of our FIRST ever spending freeze. Im feeling like we totally need this but on the other hand a bit nervous. Can we really do this? forrrrr like an entire month?

Our exceptions are to save money + see how much we REALLY spend on foolish stuff. Our rules are simple we are basically only allowed to spend money on essentials. Below is a quick list of essentials vs none essentials.






Essentials: 
  • Food + pet food
  • Gas
  • Bills
  • Medical

None essentials:
  • Fast food + eating at a restaurant
  • Alcohol
  • Clothing
  • Home decor (wahhhh)
  • Hobbies
  • Travels
  • Entertainment
  • Beauty items

Wellllll looks like I’ll be hanging out at my local grocery store! Haha but I know deep down this is going to be good for us, not only from a financial stand point but a quality of life. Ill be updating you guys on our freeze through out the month. So far I’m planning on going to story time at our local library, lots of park time, and cleaning + organizing things I don’t normally get to (like my poor car!) Although I’m nervous I’m looking forward to making the best of this month.

Interested in doing a spending freeze also? Here’s a cute little calendar from Pinterest.


Post a Comment